Trial & Error






"The best way to finish something / achieve something is to begin.. " is so far my favorite phrase...It's true. Just like I adore babies so much. They're the most amazing human being. They just don't know how to give up!! Even after going through a painful experience of trying to do something, they wont stop doing it till they're successful. 










What I'm trying to say is, this is my 1st handmade hand bouquet. I almost gave up, just by trying to figure out how to assemble it into a bouquet. It's so hard ---> to me. 

This won't be for sale. If you like this style, PM me and I'll do identical one for specially for you.

Code: Dual Tone Spiral
Color: Hot Pink + Peach
Material: Felt





No comments:

All Right Reserved to Mrs Nelly Bouquet | Template Design By Cik Jari Manis